The Public Internet Access Point
Pre registration when open, phone 445 5706.
- The Public Internet Access Point (PIAP) can be used by everybody. As a precondition, the skills of using the Internet are required.
- Users of the PIAP have to show a reader's card or identity card as they enter the room.
- The pre-registration is possible at the opening hours of the PIAP.
- Pre-registered visitors have to arrive in time. After a delay of 15-minutes the right to use the computer goes to the next person.
- Before starting work it is necessary to get acquainted with the User Regulations.
- The working time begins at full hours and 1 hour per person.
- One computer of the PIAP is for providing prompt service for non-registered users, 15 minutes per person.
- Printing at the PIAP is charged. The fee is 0.15€ for 1 page. Before starting printing the administrator of the PIAP should be informed.
- It is requested to keep order and silence at the PIAP.
- It is not allowed:
- to change the configuration of computers,
- to restart and shut down the computer, and
- to save information without the administrator's permission.